Thursday 26 April 2012

More Playing Card Designs

Yesterday I made a card using mini playing cards as I had challenged myself to use up some of the things that had been languishing in one of my drawers.  You know what I mean....the 'forgotten stash'.  I really wanted to make some more along the same lines as they were fun to design with.  So I did, and here they are!


Took me a while to stick the gems on this design!  It seems playing cards are a good bet (pardon the pun) for a mans card.  Why are men more challenging to buy presents for and make cards for I wonder?  ....And they get short changed when it comes to fashion choices too!


I had another go with the Cosmic Shimmer Pearls on this one.  Definitely still learning, my pearls are freshwater I think!!  Does anyone think the cards look like they are floating in the air?  If you are inspired to try using playing cards too.  Don't forget to pop by and leave me a link as I would love to see what you have created too.  There are lots of greetings you could come up with using playing card terminology I am sure. 

The first card I started with a greeting which led to a design and the second card started with the design first and then I thought about the occasion I wanted to send the card and wishing someone good luck seemed appropriate for cards somehow.

I am off to get started on another tutorial to add to my collection (see side bar on the left).  Thank you for popping by.  If you fancy signing up to follow my blog that would be fab as I love to see who might be dropping in to visit me from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...