Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Pyramid Mini Workshop comes to Cornwall!

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would let you know I will be teaching the Pyramid Mini at Scrapbook Magic in Cornwall on Wednesday 29th October.  I am so excited to be doing this and am really looking forward to crafting with Margaret and her workshop ladies!

If you happen to read my blog and are in the vicinity and fancy coming along then there are a couple of places left but you need to be quick as they are going fast!

Here is what we will be making:


This one was made using Graphic 45's very pretty Ladies Diary Papers but we will be making ours using the new Couture collection.  I will be working on the sample next week!

For those of you that do not know the Pyramid Mini houses a mini album…….


……..and the pyramid opens up to reveal a surprise within!


I am going to share this on my Facebook and Google+ pages so if you in the neighbourhood and are reading this and want to make this fab project for yourself then please follow this link to book your place and come and join Margaret and I at Scrapbook Magic in Mullion, Cornwall.  Margaret has a fab shop full of wonderful crafting goodies and a view to die for!  I am so excited to be invited to do this and am really looking forward to meeting everyone on Wednesday 29th October from 10am - 4pm and lunch and refreshments are included as well as all the materials!

If you can't make it but still want to make this project then alternatively you can purchase the workshop from my left hand side bar or follow this link to find out what other workshops are available from my ETSY shop!  All my workshops come with full video instructions as well as comprehensive written and photo instructions too.

Alternatively if you live in the Derby/Nottingham area I am teaching a card class on Friday evening (10 October) at Elvaston Village Hall.  We will be making 2 cards and the class runs from 7pm until 9pm.  Click on my email on my right hand side bar if you want to book a spot!  It would be fab to have you join us for some Christmas inky fun!

Hope you are all having a fun week and thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great, Helen. Hope you fill the final 2 places. We aren't a million miles away (S. Devon) - wish I could see you while you're in the area!!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...