Saturday 18 October 2014

Rubber Dance Design Team Tutorial Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone

Hope you are all set to enjoy a crafty weekend!  Just a quick post to let you know I am featuring on the Rubber Dance Blog today with a video tutorial to show you how I turned one card design into another!


I used stamps from the brand new Da Vinci stamp set which I know you are going to love as much as I do.

For those of you hopping by from my You Tube channel looking for the cutting guide for these cards, welcome to my blog!  Hope you have fun looking around here on your way to Rubber Dance ;-)

Click on this link to visit the Rubber Dance Blog to see my latest video tutorial and to see what everyone else on the Design Team have been making too!  Lots of lovely creativity going on over there as well as that October colour challenge to play along with!  There are stamps to be won so don't miss out!

I am off to have some breakfast and then I think I have a sample to make for my workshop in Scrapbook Magic!  I have some exciting new kits to make up ……..but more of that later ;-)

Enjoy your visit to Rubber Dance and have a fab weekend.  Thank you for popping by X


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Helen! It's a great tutorial full of useful tips and clever ideas - as always! :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...