Sunday 31 May 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - May

Hi everyone

Today I am sharing my May tag and as you can see I had fun with a red, white and blue theme!  Well I suppose strictly speaking it is red, cream and blue ;-)


Tim used a heritage photo on his tag with burlap and tiny tattered flowers.  I chose to use denim and a photo of my two lovely boys and made teeny tiny pom pom flowers which looked fab and added great texture to my tag.


I also made my usual sampler square ready for framing at the end of the year.  Can you believe next month we are half way through already!!!

Please check out the video where you can see all the fun I had getting from Tim's inspiration to my interpretation.  I hope you are inspired to join in with this fun challenge or at least follow this link to check out the huge variety of tags this challenge inspires!


I wonder what June's tag will bring - I hope it has sunny warm weather attached ;-)  Hope you are having a fun weekend.  I am off to crop with my friends today so much chatting and coffee with cake for me!!!!  Maybe the odd scrapbook page too ha ha!

Thank you for popping by X

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on Tim's tag. It's modern and fresh where his is Vintage and definitely on the masculine side, perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, Helen, with it accompanying little square - a real celebration of your two lovely boys, in a nice masculine colour scheme, and I love the addition of the denim! Very cool! Well done indeedy.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the patriotic feel to these, and what a great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...