Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas is Coming....Let it Snow, Let it Snow, LET IT SNOW!!!!

I love Christmas and it is the icing on the cake when it snows!  I know, I know, it is not everyone's wish but it is mine.  A white Christmas.  Mind you I am fussy about it.  It has to be crispy and white not the melty slushy yukky stuff we so often end up with here in the UK.

I am putting in my request for a blanket of white that makes everywhere beautiful and sparkly and picture postcard perfect.  It has to be a big enough dusting for children to sledge on and make snowmen  and it has to stay long enough for our roads and pavements to be cleared but everywhere else to be glistening and wintery white.  Snow that knows where to stick!  Ha Ha I am not asking for much am I?

I love it when you look out of the window and you see those first fat flakes starting to fall.  At night it is the most perfect of all.  It brings with it a special feel, almost a soft quiet hush as the snowflakes gently flutter out of midnight sky.

As you can tell I am feeling Christmassy today.  The silly season is about to start and I am sharing a Christmas Art Journal video that I hope will spread a little Christmas Spirit.


I think this design would work as a Christmas card too.  Just scale the design down and ho ho ho....another card to add to your pile of cards to be written and sent to those you care about.

Talking of Christmas Cards I am going to do a stock take of my handmade cards as I have been stock piling them in the hope that I will be organised and get them out the door and on their way early this year.......Might need to start writing them early next week.  Might even be my first tag of my Christmas Tag Countdown!!!!!

Hot Chocolate and Christmas songs playing as we write our Christmas cards to remind our family and friends near and far that we love them and are thinking of them.  Perfect start to the holiday preparations.  I may have a date with my craft room this weekend then finishing off cards and matching them to envelopes so they are ready to write.

Hope you like the video.  Wishing you a fun run up to that very special day.  Thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...