Tuesday 20 August 2013

New Layout Video Tutorial

I worked on the voiceover for this tutorial today and it has only taken a couple of hours to finalise and upload it to You Tube.  Actually less time than I thought it might as all the kids are off school so I am pretty sure the internet is in demand right now!

This tutorial looks at a way to make the most of great double-sided scrapbook papers.  There is also a fun way to make faux enamel brads.  It looked so realistic when I had finished that I forgot until I did the voice over that I had faked the brads as I didn't have enough in my stash!


I also show you how to make a pocket for a tag to add more photos and journaling to a layout.  I am using three papers from the fab Bo Bunny Anthem collection but you could use any coordinating papers from your collection to make a similar layout.


I hope you like this layout and try out the techniques for yourself.  Don't forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel to be the first to hear when I upload my next tutorial.

Is it time for tea?  My tummy is rumbling !!!!!

Thank you for popping by.  See you soon X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...