Saturday 3 March 2012

I am Addicted.......Twice!

It is official.  I am addicted to Blogging and to Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012!!  I keep checking the World Map of my blog to see if I have another country coloured in.  It is coming along nicely and no Pro Markers required!  So thank you to everyone that is popping in.  I really hope you like what you see and keep coming back.

My second addiction Tim's Tags and I know I am not the only one by far looking at all the fantastic work submitted for February's Tag.  So I am playing catch up and here is my tag.  I noticed the paper in the background of Tim's tag photo and decided to go with a Victorian theme too.  If you like it pop back as I have decided to take the plunge and try and make a tutorial for my Blog (fingers crossed).

I've just noticed the paper in the background is
upside down!!....and I was trying to be so
professional too!
Again I have had fun searching through my stash to find alternatives for the things.  I finally broke into the pack of Tim's Lavish Trimmings I had been so lovingly storing.  If you like my tag then don't forget to pop back soon for my tutorial - wish me luck.

I'm off out into the garden now whilst the sun is shining (a rare thing in England!) and also so my husband doesn't feel like a Blogging widow!!!

Thanks to all of you that have left me such encouraging comments - happy crafting.

Helen X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...