Sunday 26 April 2015

Stamping on Acetate with Rubber Dance stamps!

Hi everyone

Today I am featuring over on the Rubber Dance Blog and I am just giving you a sneak peak of the cards I am sharing today.  My tutorial looks at stamping on acetate and I love how the technique turned some lovely Antique Botanicals images into a modern card design.


If you are hopping by from the link on my video tutorial then this is your link over to the Rubber Dance Blog where you will find all those gorgeous stamps, lots and lots of ideas from my fellow design team members and of course the Cutting Guide for these lovely cards!

See you again very soon (tomorrow!!!) with some more creativity - Have a wonderful Sunday and thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...