Sunday 5 May 2013

Two more ideas for The Surprise Package Template

Hope everyone is having a fab Bank Holiday weekend.  I am just waiting for a video to upload and I thought I would post some more ideas for anyone that has bought or buys my Surprise Package Template and Video Tutorials.

Here is a wedding version.  There is a little pocket on the inside of the envelope for that gift card wedding present so popular these days.


I think it would be fab to load the inside up with confetti so when the envelope is opened and the box jumps out........you get the picture!


Here is a great version for a little boy.  My friend Barbara made this one.  So cute and I love the colour scheme.


Barbara altered the size of the envelope slightly so she could use the fab chipboard robot and Chipboard embellishments to decorate the pop up box.


I think Benjamin is going to love it!


My friend Deb sent me these photos of her Disney version of the Surprise Package.  How cool does Mickey look?


Micky and the birthday greeting fold down and pop up when the box springs open - clever!

If you fancy trying my template out and making your own Surprise Package design then please follow this link to my Etsy Shop to buy yours with full video instructions as well as step by step photo instructions to show you how.

I was so excited to see what Deb and Barbara made that I asked them if I could share their creativity with you.  There are also other design ideas on my You Tube Channel if you want to check them out then follow this link and watch the videos marked The Surprise Package!

Wishing you all a wonderful Bank Holiday Monday - May Day.  We are having a barbecue......oh no did I say that out loud?????  That is sure to tempt the rain clouds over ;-(

Thanks for popping by and watch out for another post tomorrow when my video uploads!!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...