Thursday 25 April 2013

Christmas in April!

This seems a little strange to post in April but I noticed that I had a video waiting to be edited that I made Christmas last and rather than keep it until next year I thought I would share it now.  Late for last year and early for this year!


I designed this tag for the Christmas Swap over at Tag Tuesday and I had forgotten I taped the process so I could make a tutorial.  Still better late than never.  I am sure that you could make the shaker portion of this tag and display it on a Christmas Card rather than a tag.

Hope you like the tutorial.


Off now to make more bows or I will not get my challenge piece finished!

Thanks for popping by X

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Thanks Helen, I love a good shaker card. I've made one, but it wasn't very good, so I'm looking forward to watching this and perhaps get a head start on this Christmas, hehe. :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shaker tag, and enjoyed your video! You have a knack for them. i will give one a try! (I cracked up when you shared the "after" of your desk. We all have them...So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is really beautiful, who cares about doing Christmas stuff at this time of year at least you will have something done come december.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...