Tuesday 10 January 2017

12 Journals of 2016 my December page.

Hi Everyone

Just popping in with my December page before getting on with my next one!  Not many to go now before I show you how to bind them all up into a lovely reminder of your art journaling and some memories from 2016.


I loved this paper patchwork look when he did it before so I picked up on that as my first inspiration for this page.


I loved the jingle bell holly too so I went with that as an extra embellishment on my festive page.  Here is the tutorial that shows you how you can achieve a page like this one:


I hope you find something to inspire your next art journal page.  Don't forget this patchwork technique could be adapted to all sorts of themes.  It is definitely not just for Christmas!!!


My memory for December was about Christmas crafting and I know you will sympathise when I say I get so many ideas for lovely Christmas Projects but not enough time to actually make all of them!

Just incase you want to start now here is the tutorial for the project you see on my tag:


See you again soon with my final pages and thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Helen. I do love the stitching - it's really effective.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...