Wednesday 16 November 2016

Christmas Stamps and Creativity all in one Festive Bundle!

Hi Everyone

Today Bibi, the lovely owner/designer of Rubber Dance Stamps, and I are launching a brand new collaboration in time for your Christmas crafting!  Are you struggling to get started making your cards this year?  Then this festive bundle is just what you are looking for.

When you make this purchase first of all you will be receiving a fabulous set of Rubber Dance stamps that give lovely impressions time after time.  This set, as you can see, is very versatile with lots of lovely Christmassy images with so many possibilities.  Frosty Friends was designed for Rubber Dance by Susanne Rose.


You will also be receiving 10 tutorials from me!  I will show you how to create Gift Boxes, Baubles, Birthday Cards, Note Cards, Magical Treat Bags and 7 different Christmas Card Designs!  Tons of inspiration and tons of techniques to get you ready for Christmas!


Just a small selection of the lovely projects we will make together.  You will also receive a pdf with all the project photos, materials and tools lists and all the dimensions you need to create this bumper bundle of festive creations.  I know that each of these projects will inspire you to make other creations too.  What better way to make sure that you get the most of of your lovely stamps.

Here is my little advert to really get you in the mood to get started!


……….and here is the link to my ETSY shop so you can make your Frosty Friends purchase and of course check out my other online workshops too!  

This item is also available from Bibi over at Rubber Dance.  So if you want to get this and perhaps check out all the lovely stamps too then click this link!

Bibi, Susanne and I really hope that you choose to enjoy crafting with us this Christmas.  Ho Ho Ho!

Thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...