Wednesday 19 February 2014

WOYWW 246 - Is it Wednesday again already?

Thank you to MaryAnne for reminding me what day it is with her fab share today that popped into my in box this morning.  I am definitely going to try making my own modelling paste so a big thank you for sharing x

Here is my desk photograph for today.


From left to right we have a peek at one online workshop project awaiting more embellishments - that is what the glue gun and the patterned paper and the leaf die on my guillotine are for.  Glossy Accents and Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA have just been used on the workshop project.

The lego card was the result of a tutorial I shared on You Tube yesterday which is now a bit wrinkly as I spilt water on it!!!!  ooops!

The box has some Tim Holtz Stencils and Distress Paints inside that need unpacking.

You can see my red handbag and some rose trim that needs putting away as I didn't need to use it after all just at the far end of my desk…....

……….And last but not least standing up behind the blue bin are some My Minds Eye Chalk Studio papers and embellishements and there is a layout in there waiting to be finished off.

I'm off to have a little snoop around your desks now before we take the dog for a walk by the river.  I wonder how high it is today?  It has flooded areas of the golf course and Comet loves it as they are the perfect huge puddles of water for a dog to charge through!  I swear it makes him smile.

Wishing you a wonderful WOYWW (and if you don't know what that is then to find out what you are missing pleas click here!!!)

Thank you for popping by X


12 comments:

  1. Interesting work desk, thanks for sharing & the visit. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (68)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't wait to see more of your workshop project, because just that little peek looks gorgeous! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Comet is my kind of dog! LOL Our dog would be doing the same thing.
    Love the Lego looking card and I'm going to check out your video right away.
    Krisha #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped back to say I really like your video and I will be making one of these Lego cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab stuff! Loving the Lego cards #69 - Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lego card looks fab.
    Happy Wednesday,
    Karin #59

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the bright primary colors on your desk. The Lego card is so cool!

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep lots of goodies.... Im late - we are late my daughter an I have been at the vets out of town all day so Im running so late. so I will keep it short. Thanks for the peek # 22 & 23

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Lego-project looks so colourful and bright! A happy looking desk today! Enjoy the puddles ;) Happy (belated) woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #70

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must check out your video but at the moment I am enjoying just dreamily looking at your picture. I love that rich shade of blue with the lime and then the daisies just make the whole thing pop.
    Hugs, & Thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet xx 49

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will be checking your video. I think the Lego card is fab for boy, they are so hard to make for. Nice bright desk.
    Nelle 71 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very busy looking desk, it's so colourful too, almost like art in itself :)
    the bears @# 116

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...