Wednesday 18 December 2013

Paper Baubles - a tutorial!

I know this may be a little late as you will no doubt already have your tree up and decorated but it is never too early to start again for next year right!!!!! ;-)  Mind you if you need a few extra baubles to hang from garlands or your tree this is a fun and inexpensive bauble to make.

You can decorate them however you like and coordinate them perfectly to your existing decorations.  Here is the snowflake design that hangs on my tree.


....and here is a tutorial that shows you how to make a cute polka dot Poinsettia version.


Hope you are getting all your Christmas preparations completed on time.  I am running late again this year but somehow we all seem to get there on the day don't we?!!!!  My son gifted me a horrible cough and cold so I am dosing up with Lemsip at the moment and trying hard not to pass it on as I go about my merry Christmas way!!!!  Tonight I am helping friends get some Surprise Packages completed.  It was fun using my design for something that will promote their business.  I hope the fact that the box jumps out of the envelope surprises their customers enough to ensure they remember to call them lots and lots next year!

Hope you like the tutorial.  Don't forget to let me know if you give this a try.  I'd love to see what designs you come up with.

Thanks for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...