Tuesday 31 December 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - October

Following Tim's lead I kept the Halloween theme for my October tag as you can see.  I had lots of glittery fun and even had a go at colouring my own Distress glitter as you can see in the video.  It worked a treat so I will definitely be trying that technique again.


This tag definitely has the fun factor.  Even the scary spiders look cute all dressed in glitter!!!  Here is the link to the video that shows you how I got from Tim's inspiration to my interpretation.



Today will be filled with creating my final tag of the year which just happens to be the one I missed right at the beginning of it. It is a great way to mark the ending of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.  Watch this space to see if I manage to get it in on time.  It is going to be tight.

Thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...