Friday 20 May 2016

Trawling my Archives

Hi Everyone

Over the coming weeks I will be bringing you tutorials I videoed some time ago.  Because video files are so large from time to time I have to move them on to an external hard drive and these are the ones I have forgotten!!!  So I am dusting them off and editing them and I hope they are useful tutorials with fun ideas for you to try or adapt for your projects.

This first tutorial has a fun rag daisy embellishment that I know you are going to be able to make and use to embellish a whole host of crafting projects.


This card can be made in any colour combination - Navy and white - Cream and Pink…it is up to you all you need is card stock and a matching ink - combine that with a flower background stamp, a fun greeting or two, a butterfly stamp and some die cut foliage, etc.  These are all things you will have in your stash I am sure.


Add a strip of fabric and a needle and thread and you too will soon have a lovely summery card like this one.  Next to these card photos I found a photo of this little (not so little) beauty.  I wonder if the cake inspired the card or the card inspired the cake?


Either way I enjoyed making them both!……..and eating the cake of course ;-)


 YUM!  Now I am hungry.  But off to check out my archives again so I can bring you another tutorial very soon…..but for today here is the tutorial.


Hope you are having sunny weather or are making sunny projects….or both would be perfect.  Until next time, thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...