Monday 9 March 2015

Easy Mixed Media with treasured Graphic 45 scraps!!!

Hi everyone

Hope you are settling down for a fun evening or a fun day depending on where you are in the world!  I have just posted a tutorial on my You Tube channel.

I wanted to create an introduction to Mixed Media and scrapbooking video.  If you like the look of combining the two but don't quite know where to start then this is the tutorial for you.


Easy to follow steps and what a great way to make use of the teeny tiny scraps you have squirrelled away - of course mine are Graphic 45!  The aptly named Good Ol' Sport were perfect for these fun run photos.

If you need more practice then just repeat using different photos and different scraps - perfect for the busy scrapbooker.


These are completely mixed and matched scraps and washi tape and I have been a little more delicate in my application ….oh and of course there are flower brads too.  You can see how you can make this look fit your photos - these are of me and my Mum and Dad.  Dad had a passion for photo booths and we have lots of these cool photo strips - check out my hoodie!


That is it from me - hope you watch the video and give it a try.  It would also work in a smaller scale on a card with a stamped image as the focal point.

Thank you for popping by X

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love these, Helen! The mixed media backgrounds are somewhat reminiscent of the mixed media card you did last year, which inspired my own effort. I have got loads of little card strips that I've trimmed off various things and couldn't bear to throw away, and this is a really great way of using them. You've got great cohesion in your scrapbook page designs. As for the photo booth pics, weren't you a cute one! Lol!! What fun.

    I am feeling totally exhausted since we got Mum into respite care, but resting and relaxing in preparation for going in for my surgery a week tomorrow. It's getting awfully close now...

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Kors Bags Factory Store If the two Michael Kors Bags Factory Store men racing each other to say he is innocent, passing the buck to each other and that is Michael Kors Bags Factory Store the goal of Michael Kors Bags Factory Store sorrow, their senseless. You can do so I'm happy. around cheap again sat back said. sale, Michael Kors Bags Factory Store what does that mean Well, we do not know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...