Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tag Tuesday - Letter P

It's the letter 'P' this week so I am sure there are going to be some funny posts over at Tag Tuesday.  I think the hilarity us Brits find in funny phrases that occur when talking about the letter P is typical of our humour.  It reminds me of those wonderful old seaside post cards.  Just a touch naughty and a lot childish fun!

Dare I say 'My P is green this week!!! ;-)'  


I blame it on the Peeled Paint Distress Ink!  My Zentangle patterns are: around the border PIA and in the centre POKELEAF.  I kept it simple today as I liked the natural looking leafy pattern and wanted to feature it.  I added colour and glossy accents to the leaves and I tried adding a little texture to the border pattern with white PVA glue.  It's not as perfect as I would have liked but it did add another dimension to my tag.

I am off to work on a piece I want to enter into a challenge and to finish editing a video tutorial for a fun paper bow I learnt how to make at the weekend.  I just got my 25th subscriber over on my You Tube Channel so I am all excited this morning.

Wishing you a wonderful day and thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. Love it Helen! Cracked me up with the P humor. Reminds me of my brothers when they were little boys. A friend makes a GREEN cake each year for St. Paddy's day,and I learned NOT to eat it, as she must use a bottle of green food coloring, as yep, no one wants the after effects of that! UGH. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...