Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tag Tuesday - O Tag

I had a bit of a scare today as when I clicked on the Zentangle Pattern site I have been using to make my tags there were no O patterns.  Oh no I started to panic and then they appeared - just a slow page load ;-)  I thought for a minute I might have to make my own pattern up.......Thinking about it I might just have to do that before my Tag Zentangle Pattern Alphabet is finished.

The sun is shining today though the wind is blowing too so it looks warmer than it is.  I like days like this to sit in the conservatory as it magnifies the warmth of the sun but no cold wind!!!  Makes you nod off if you are not careful though ;-)


Can you see my tag!  This is a bit of a camouflage shot but I thought it was fun.  Today I got to the green part of my Distress Ink Rainbow and so I decide to incorporate leaves in this tag design.  The background tag has the OOF pattern and it lives up to its name as that it what my eyes would have said when I got to the end of the patterning!!!

The leaves show the four stages of the OSKIE pattern and 4 shades of Shabby Shutters (much nicer than grey!)

I am off to make my lunch and then I am nipping over to Tag Tuesday to see what the letter O has inspired this week.  Click on the link and I'll see you over there.

Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant tag Helen. OSKIE looks far more complicated than OOF. What names!! Lol :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...