Wednesday 17 April 2013

WOYWW 202

Good day to you all.  I am taking a while to rev up this morning.  I hope you are faring better!  So what is Wednesday like in my craft room?  Well there is this new addition!  It is on wheels and is proving to be very useful.  I have all my scraps in the files on the top all nicely colour and pattern sorted and then I have decided to use the rest of the trolly to put the tools I use most on as I seem to spend quite a bit of time transferring tools back and forth between where I craft and where I video.  It is working well and I am using up and putting away my scraps more too.


Then there is my desk!  Covered with......crikey what a mess!  I have been playing with a set of Baby Jane papers from Cosmo Cricket and have had fun making a layout and some cards.  Now I have to clear the desk so I can finish prepping for my card class on Friday.


This chair is in a reasonably tidy place in my craft room and has everything cut and sorted for the first card we are making in class.  See I am a bit organised!


 Here are the cards I made with my Cosmo Cricket Papers.  I love the cheery patterns on this yet another grey day - who has pinched the sun????  Let me know if you have it ;-)


I had fun making the spinner which I haven't tried before.  So much fun I made another one!!


I made an embossed grid on the front of this card which made it easy to create a neat patchwork border.  I think you can just about see the grid on the photo.  It has a pop up heart in the middle.


I think all these designs would be a great way to use up mix and match scraps of paper too.  Where is that trolley of mine!

Now the question is  To Tidy or to Desk Hop..........Desk Hop it is then!!!!  Follow me to try desk Hopping for yourself.......especially if you too want to put off the tidying ;-)

Thanks for popping by x

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me! Your cards look really cheerful and bright, and glad to see you are as messy as me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scrap paper projects and storage! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, Happy WOYWW and thanks for your visit too. I love your trolly, looks a fab storage idea. Your desk is full of lovely things, great cards with such cheerful colours and patterns. Haven't got the sun either, we had 3 days of sunshine here on Essex coast, thought spring had arrived but overcast today and have turned heating back on. Have a great day... Gill x #82

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    Great works, and I love the trolly, how handy that is. I really like your spinner card.
    Krisha #114

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scrap technique, excellent for using up those bits n bobs in the supplies. Your cards are always refreshing, thanks for sharing. Also love your new storage trolley, great idea.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 46

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your trolley, what a great idea for holding all those scraps! your cards are just beautiful!
    Debxx #112

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new addition to your craft room what a great idea and your cards are lovely pretty papers
    Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #40

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scraps are so organized! That is a time saver for sure! Love your cards, especially the chick, too cute. Thanks for the kind visit. Winnie#76

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new storage trolley - wonderful!! such a creative desk and such cute and fun cards - you've been busy!!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    i overslept, so no. 21 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there your trolley is a great idea. Lovely cheerful cards!! I had the sun with me last week - in Spain :-) think I must have left it there as well as it's been quite grey here since I got back. Happy WOYWW Anne x #62

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the spinner cards and I like the 'use up the scraps card'. The trolley is a great idea Helen - you seem to be such an organised person :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! I love Cosmo papers!! The new trolley looks useful too! Sarah #130

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards.
    Karen #61

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new trolley looks very organised. I love the papers on your desk and your finished cards!

    Happy WOYWW.

    Cazzy #87

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific order in your room - so organised.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A nice balance you have there, Helen: absolutely delightful cards versus an absolutely messy desk!! You are definitely organized as we can tell by your chair preparations and your fantastic new cart!! TFS!

    I wish you a happy week! Darnell #32

    ReplyDelete
  17. that trolley looks like a great idea! Saves getting boxes out all the time - just no room for it in my room [sigh]
    Glad to see someone else uses their chair for organising loL!

    Thanks for stopping by
    Debs #75

    ReplyDelete
  18. G'day Helen
    I'm running late but thanks for stopping by my desk. My guest has arrived early and is staying in my art room so no WOYWW for me next week. Great trolly and storage ideas. Love your cards as well...I'm dying to know what the item is hanging on the door? just up and to the left of the blue chair image??? It looks very iteresting!!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #83

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun cards, I love Cosmo's bright papers. Your desk looks inviting enough to get really creative. Running late, but being gone the 2 days wore me out! Drove home in a snow storm, still very cold, strong winds, and snow on the ground here. Unreal.
    Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...