Tuesday 16 April 2013

Announcing the Daisy Projects


The Daisy Projects is the latest (third) item to arrive on my virtual shelves!  Learn how to make a fabulous Daisy Embellishment (Video Tutorial 1), Gift Box (Video Tutorial 2) and Matching card (Video Tutorial 3) and if that wasn't enough the photo instructions that come with the tutorials show you how to change the Daisy into a Gerbera!  All this for the bargain price of £3.50.  You do need to have or have access to being able to use the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and Tattered Leaves die to make this Daisy.

I hope you like the projects enough to buy my tutorials and join me in my virtual classroom.  The beauty of my lessons are you can take them any time, in any country and you can pause me anytime you like to take a coffee and cake break!  Oh and I will not mind one bit if you make me repeat myself over and over again! ;-)

I am trying to get PayPal buttons to work on my blog but they are still on trial at the moment.  I hope to be able to try them at the weekend on a different computer to make sure they work so in the meantime if you want to buy this tutorial click on this link to my ETSY shop!

More fabulous flower projects coming soon.

Thank you for popping by x

5 comments:

  1. I think these are a great idea Helen and look ever so pretty :D For those of us without dies n such, would you be able to make the bits available to buy in your shop? Perhaps? Some time? Loving the colours you've used btw :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo - Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping soon to offer kits. Actually a project like this one would be a good one to start off on as it is relatively small on product use I have to see logistically what it would mean in the way of postage and things wether it would work cost wise. I like to keep my prices as reasonable as I can. Off to do my WOYWW post now x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Helen, I look forward to finding out whether you find kits a viable option :0) Mo x

      Delete
  2. Wow!These look very eye catching, Helen with the lovely colour combinations you have used. Just right for Spring if it ever arrives!
    Jane x
    www.texturetrail/blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were about to say, how organised when we scrolled down and saw the desk. Tee hee. Love your cards and thanks for the visit this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...