Thursday 24 January 2013

Tag Tuesday 2012 Review

Just a quick post to share my latest video with you.  I made so many tags last year as part of the wonderful Tag Tuesday team I decided to make a video of all my hard work!!


As you can see I had great fun making tags last year and I would highly recommend them as a way to try out new techniques or ideas.  Why not challenge yourself to step out of your creative box and try a style you wouldn't normally.  I have done this with clothes and it is amazing how many times something I have tried on for fun turned out to be just right for me!!!

As I shared yesterday in my WOYWW post all my tags are now hung on my wall to give me inspiration whenever I may need it.......and the blue tac is still holding ;-)


2 comments:

  1. The video is awesome love all the tags so pretty and so clever.. I saw one tag that is similar to an awesome ATC that you made for Julia's WOYWW ATC swap, that I proudly have.. Love the beach house one with its little towels and the mermaids with all there glitter. So much work in them all.. They look fantastic on your wall.
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful video and your tags are stunning-filled me with inspiration.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...