Saturday 26 January 2013

The UFO Pile is decreasing!

I was just going through my blog getting ready to post when I found I had to draft items I hadn't gotten round to posting so I guess this post became a UFO for a while too!

Do you feel as virtuous as me when you finished a layout or project that has been gathering dust for a while?


I used a glitter paper to mimic the sparkles of the sun shining on the sea and kept the embellishments to a minimum so as not to detract from the enjoyment on our faces!  I actually used some rub ons that I have had for eons!

This layout brings back happy memories of sitting on the beach feasting on lovely, sticky, cold, gooey cakes.  Huge cakes at that.  My favourite was a lovely soft enormous meringue slice!  It was a perfect end to a day of lazing by the sea enjoying the sun with absolutely nothing else to do but eat cake!

LOVELY!

UFO UnFinished Objects!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am feeling that sun from your holiday photos what a lovely scrap page
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ria......but can you taste the cake....I wish I could right now ;-) !!! x

      Delete
  2. I haven't felt that feeling for a while!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its unusual for me too Laura so I just had to share my small victory!!! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...