Sunday 13 January 2013

12 Tags of 2012 Review

I have woken up to a dusting of snow this morning.  That won't please my son Callum who wants at least enough to build a snowman!  Come on weather don't disappoint the kids ;-)

I uploaded a new video to my You Tube Channel last night.  If you take part in any tag challenges particularly the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012, 2013 as it is this year, then you might want to watch what I got up to over the year.  This video shows how much fun making tags can be.  I was lucky enough to become a member of the Tag Tuesday team too (that's another video!).


As you can see from my video I have started to create my wall of tag inspiration and I think that is the beauty of tag art.  They are the perfect size to get creative on - try out new techniques, colour schemes or ideas.  I can see from my video that I need to get out a spirit level to straighten up the first row of my inspiration wall!  Then I am going to add to it by putting up all the tags I have made this year over at Tag Tuesday.

If you like making tags or want to try your hand at it then I highly recommend following this link to Tim's 12 tags of 2013 and this link to Tag Tuesday for some inspiration.

I plan to have a snuggly Sunday hope you have one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...