Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all you crafters out there!  I hope you are having a lovely weekend no matter what you are doing.

I love the 'idea' of decorating the house for Easter and have done ever since I lived in Germany and saw the beautifully decorated Easter branches and displays in folks houses over there.  I have made lots of different Easter decorations over the years and this year is no different.

I decorated a few more eggs to add to my Easter display.  If you like them and want to have a go yourself you have the whole year to get around to following this link to the tutorial for them!!  I put pictures of my boys in my eggs but you can put other things like the Easter Bunny in them if you like.

I think we will have pears this year!  
As you can see from my photo we have a bit of a damp start to the day...look out for the muddy paw prints of the Easter Bunny!

As I said before I have made lots of Easter themed craft items over the years but I do have one problem though..... I always forget to get them up in time to enjoy them!  I always end up putting them up during the Easter Weekend and then I have to take them down again almost straight away!  I really need to be more organised!

I am off now to send my son clues on his mobile for an egg hunt!  I hope I can remember where everything is for our high tech treasure hunt.

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a lovely weekend where ever you are in the world......Can I smell chocolate?.......

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are so beautiful, what a clever idea, will try this out, thanks for the link, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks May - Glad you like them. I was racing against the clock to get them up for Easter - you know how it is!! Let me know how you get on. Hugs Helen x

      Delete
  2. wow so wonderful
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo would love to hear more about your treasure hunt. I did a very dull one this year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...