Monday 16 April 2012

My Blog Map

Just a quick post today and then I am back to finishing off the last two card designs for my class on Friday.  


When I started blogging a couple of months ago I was really excited to find the statistics area of my blog that told me where visitors that pop in to my blog live in the world.  I still check in with my statistics and colour in my map and thought you might like to see it!


As you can see I have been busy with my pro markers over the past couple of months!  It is doing wonders for my geography too.  I have to keep looking up where places are!  I have my latest two countries to locate and colour in and I have just noticed I haven't coloured in Mexico.

It is so exciting to me that we have a world wide crafting community all sharing their creations and inspirations and just chatting to one another.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that takes time from their busy day to visit and read my blog.  I really appreciate it.  Thank you to those of you that like it enough to follow my blog.  I love thinking of things to chat about or to make to share with you all so my stats and my follower areas are a cool ways for me to see if I Blog anything of interest to my fellow crafting pals out there.

Finally....... Anyone have any crafting pals in Alaska or South America?  :-)

If you ever want to ask me anything or just chat please leave me a comment.  Have a lovely day and I hope you get time to play with your craft goodies. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea of colouring in a world map. It is really interesting to see where in the world people are reading your blog. I have decided to do this too and find it so inspiring.
    See you on Tag Tuesday!
    Jane x
    www.texturetrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...