Wednesday 5 June 2013

Tag Tuesday - Letters U and V

I missed last weeks Tag Tuesday so I have two tags this week - I think the sunshine slowed me down ;-)  Hasn't it been nice to enjoy a bit of sun at last?

Here is my tag for the letter U:


This one took a while to get it to the point I liked it.  There were only 3 tangle patterns for the letter U and I only liked one of them this one is called UNYUN.  I tried some foiling on the pattern which didn't come out as neat as I would have liked so I had to trace over the pattern with a black pen once more.  Then it still didn't look right with the foiling against the white background so I added some colour with the Broken China Distress ink and it still wasn't right so out with the Stickles and VOILA!!!  Finally I like it.  I even had trouble with the ribbon bow and couldn't get that to sit right so a couple of knots and a snip with the scissors and I liked the ribbon too!  Projects are like that sometimes don't you think?  I keep trying though and there aren't many times I have had to give up and resign it to the bin.


My V tag for this week's letter was the complete opposite and it came together quickly and I was pleased with the design right away.  I did have more patterns to chose from though.  The table is VERSA, the Vase is VECHE 1 and the flower greenery is the pretty VERDIGOGH.  As usual all the patterns I have been practicing are from Tangle Patterns if you want to try some out for yourself.

I have two weeks worth of tags to see so I am looking forward to catching up with everyones creations.  I can't believe there are only 4 weeks left of the alphabet.  Click on this link if you want to see more tags inspired by the letter V.

Thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...