Thursday 14 March 2013

Tag Tuesday J Tag is running late!!!!

I can see from my blog I have been missing in action as I haven't posted for over a week!  I am surrounded by lots of lovely Graphic 45 papers and.....shhhhhh keep it under your hat but I am going to audition for the Graphic 45 Design Team.

I am so nervous, excited and a little bit.....shaking in my shoes....well actually my fluffy socks right now.  Hence I am a bad blogger and tagger well at least until I get my audition projects finished and posted!

I did make this weeks tag just before I started with the mayhem but still didn't get time to post it so here is my J Tag for Tag Thursday!!!! ;-)


My J patterns this week are top left - JITTERS, Middle left - JELLY ROLL, Middle right - JONQUAL, Bottom Left - JALOUSIE and the ribbon is JAX.  This week I tried adding a little colour to my Zentangles and I am particularly pleased with the shading I managed to achieve on the Jalousie pattern.  I have had those copper embellishments since forever and finally they have found a home!  They always remind me of Jelly Fish I am not sure why but it is appropriate that they are now swimming on my J tag!

Am I loosing grip on reality? ;-)  I may well be by the time I have to submit my audition!  Keep everything crossed for me and keep a big Blog hug on standby as I might be in need of it!!!!

Thank you for popping by X

2 comments:

  1. Well check you out miss thi-inng! Miss DT member (bound to be), lol. Wow Helen!! How exciting! SO this is the big project you've been working on huh. Well I wish you ALLL the best of luck and will keep fingers, legs & all things crossed.
    Now - your new tag!! Wow again. Brilliant patterns, the shading is fab and I love your 'jelly fish'! :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo please don't fall over but keep the bits crossed you can do without!!! I am running on nervous at the moment!!! I guess even if I am not lucky enough to make the team I have spent a couple of weeks up to my eyes in yummy Graphic 45 papers. I can't complain about that!!! Pig in muck comes to mind ;-) Hugs Helen xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...