Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tag Tuesday Alphabet - Letter I

I can't believe it is Tuesday again already!!!  I have decided to take on my biggest ever design and crafting challenge ever so my week has been hectic as it is also the week I prep for my card classes this month.  I am still torn about sharing what I am planning to do as I don't want to jinx it.  I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  Actually a bit scared more than nervous.  But I guess if I don't do it now when will I?  Sorry for teasing!!!  Keep an eye on my blog as I have to announce it there when I do this thing I am working on!!! ;-)

Luckily I am now a couple of tags ahead so here is my itag - could be a smaller version of the iPad or larger version of the iPod!!!!!


My zentangle patterns this week are; top left - Inapod, Bottom Right - Insydout and the pattern between the two is Itsy Twisty.  I love some of these pattern names!  My tag looks a bit autumnal because of the Rusty Hinge background colour and as my flower embellishments look a little like sunflowers I grabbed this fab Graphic 45 paper to photograph it on.

If you like tags and want to see more Alphabet inspired tags then please follow this link and pop along to see what the rest of the Tag Tuesday team have been up to this week.

Thank you for popping by X

2 comments:

  1. Just popped in from Tag Tuesday - Fab tag Helen. I was curious about your hints & teases, so wondered if there was to more to glean over here. But no. Haha. Do you Ever sleep!? Haha :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright colours and zentagles.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...