Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tag Tuesday - Letter K

Is it really that time again already?  Time flies when you're having fun!!!!  Here is my K tag for this week.


I have tried my hand at Kandysnake on the border, Keeko on the background and Kuzek for the flowers!  These Zentangle patterns were all a bit more intensive than some I have tried but I enjoyed them all the same.  I did try a bit of pencil shading for the first time but I think I need a bit more practice as I kept putting my hand over my work and smudging the shading!  A touch of glitter and a ribbon finished off my tag for this weeks Tag Tuesday.

Keeping it short but sweet as I have the final bits of my audition post to read through and then I am pressing the button!   Please pop back later to check it out.  Wish me luck X

I am so nervous right now ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen
    what a great tag you really have a great eye for this zentangle way and I love how you have used it.
    Love the black and orange together and the sparkle just finishes it off.
    Good Luck
    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...