Tuesday 10 September 2013

Announcing my Latest online Workshop - Available to Purchase now!


I am always so pleased to get to this point.  The project is designed.  The videos have been filmed edited and uploaded.  The Photo Instructions have been written and now it is time to put the product on the virtual shelves!!!

Announcing the Waterlily and Dragonfly Projects online Workshop!


This online workshop comprises 6 videos and full Photo Instructions.  You will learn how to make a gorgeous paper Waterlily (all templates included), an iridescent beaded Dragonfly, you will learn how to create a watery background effect with Distress Inks and Dylusions sprays and then I show how to use them to embellish a pretty tag and a fabulous easel card.


Once you purchase this item you have unlimited access to the workshop videos.  You can join me in my virtual classroom any time day or night and from anywhere in the world!

This workshop can be yours for only £5.00.



My Angel and Copyright Policy is outlined on the last page of the Photo Instructions or click on this link to read them now.

This project can be purchased from this post right now!!!  Hope you like it.  You can use the Waterlily or Dragonfly on lots of crafting projects so you are not limited to just the projects I show you how to make.  I have beaded dragonflies fluttering about my craft room!

In the future it will be available to purchase from my left hand side bar or my ETSY shop.

Brrrrr it is chilly in my craft room today I think I need something warming for lunch!!!

Hope you are cosy wherever you are!!!  Thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Helen, this looks fabulous. I love all the colours you've used, making these such cheery items :D
    It's got quite chilly here today too, and it was actually dark just before 9pm too! Eek! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...