Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tag Tuesday

This is my first Tag Tuesday post this year.  As more and more of my time is spent on my new business I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to be part of the lovely Tag Tuesday team this year.  I didn't want to give it up but I knew I couldn't spend the time I did last year having fun with all the 3D tags I made.  Then thanks to some inspiration provided by fellow tag team mate (sounds like we wrestle!!) Arnold when I visited his blog and saw a lovely zentangle card he had made I knew what I wanted to do for the Alphabet theme.  I am late out of the starting blocks I know but here is my E tag and my catch up A tag!

Zentangle Pattern Alphabet Tags
I am going to work on a Zentangle Pattern Alphabet!  I am fairly new to Zentangling and I do enjoy the relaxation of it.  I need more practice and I need to know more patterns and so each of my tags will feature patterns beginning with the letter of the week and I will catalogue them on the back so I can find them again if I want to use them on a project.  I am also going to use my Distress Inks to create a rainbow effect when all my tags are gathered together.

I am not sure how I am going to display them yet but I was thinking a carousel or hanging rack so I can leaf through them easily.

I was going to have a coffee and go and see what my fellow tag artists over at Tag Tuesday have been up to this week but I have to go mop up a plumbing leak first!!!!  As I was typing this there was a strange banging noise and water is coming through the ceiling in the Downstairs loo.  A radiator has rusted through in the bathroom upstairs and has sprung a leak everywhere :-(  Can you believe it???? It would happen just as the weather has turned icy again????  Deep breath - good job I did all that zentangling and I am calm, I am calm, I am calmish........I am fed up that my coffee is going to get cold and me too if we don't get the heating back on soon!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Zentangle is really getting out there at the moment and these two tags are a fantastic example of it at it's best, really love what you have done with these tags
    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...