Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tag Tuesday Alphabet


Hi everyone.  Here is my tag for this weeks letter F and a catch up letter B tag.  All the main patterns on each tag begin with their letter.  F Tag has examples of Funls, Flukes and Flutter Tile and B Tag has Bales, Black Box, Boomerangs and Barberpole.  I am really enjoying trying out some new Zentangle Patterns.  If you are looking for a great library for hundreds of patterns and tutorials then follow this link!

This weeks F Tag has added flowers and bling and is mounted on one of the new Distress Ink Colours 'Picked Rasberry' - yummy and the B tag just had to have Butterflies and Bling!! It is mounted on another new colour in the Distress Ink range 'Shaded Lilac'.

I am pleased to announce I finally completed my collection of Distress Inks this week and am feeling the need to start collecting the Distress Stains.  I am finding them very useful for inking the edges of things and I also love to splat with them.  Very therapeutic at the end of a stressful day.  Don't ever splat in a white blouse though! ;-(

If you just happened by then I should let you know I am part of the Tag Tuesday Team and for 26 weeks we will be working on Alphabet tags.  If you want to see the huge variety of art that a letter can inspire then please pop along and follow this link to Tag Tuesday!

Thanks for popping by x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful tangled tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for that Zentangle link that is fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...