Wednesday 5 August 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - August

Hi Everyone

Here is my August tag and it is EARLY!  Yay me………don't mention the two I have missed ;-)

I had great fun creating this magical madness and I know the colours are a long way from Tim's original inspiration but if you watch the video you will be able to see the techniques and some of the elements are there in my tag too!


Tim used one of his found relatives on his tag and I used this found photo of me aged 18 and off to the ball - well now I am about to fly off on my new glittery wings!  Definitely a fun and vibrant tag from me this month.  I was hoping the hot colours might warm up the dull summer we are having here in the UK today.

As usual there is a video to show you how I got from Tim's inspiration to my interpretation and I hope you enjoy the journey!  See what I did there???! ;-)


I have also managed to catch up with one of my missed tags so I will post that video later on in the month.  I am going to be a bit quiet on the social media front this month as this is the holiday season but I will be back in September with a new and exciting project!  What a teaser I am hee hee!

See you all soon and thank you for popping by X

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag like the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is gorgeous. I love the colours, particularly as picked out in the ribbon on the top. I have been thinking of doing some red projects as it's not a colour I do very often. As for the fabby piccie of you, well, I always KNEW you had wings.

    Hope you enjoy whatever you are off doing in the month of August!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy fairy indeed. Very pretty outcome. I am going to have to order the lattice die, for it makes such a nice embellishment. Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your video as I always do. I liked your interpretation of Tim's tag and you do make a lovely fairy! Thanks for sharing....xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take! LOVE the color, and flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...