Thursday 20 August 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - June

Hi everyone

Hope you are having a fabulous summer.  I am catching up with one of my tags today!  This is my long overdue June tag.


I love the technique Tim showed us using a stripes stencil to create a tartan background.  I use paint to create mine.  Then I had an idea to combine a quote with a cute and very arty bird house.


As usual I made my smaller sampler piece.  Can you believe we are now two thirds of the way through the year?!  Time flies when you are making art - and that give me an idea for another tag!

I was hoping to catch up with my July tag too this month - might be able to squeeze it in before Tim publishes his September tag!!!

I hope you enjoy watching this video which sees me make the creative journey from Tim's inspiration to my interpretation.



Hope you summer is filled with fun and sunshine.  Thank you for popping by x

3 comments:

  1. Glad your summer is going great! Good to keep up with those tags too. I've still got to do mine for August. So behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Susan! I realy like the technique using a stripes stencil to create a tartan background. I'll definitely try that in my next prosject. Thanks the tip :-)
    Wish you a beautiful sunday!
    Hugs, Niti/Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my oh my, I am so so sorry, Helen for calling you Susan! Please forgive me. Now I'm very embarrassed :-(
    Hugs, Niti/Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...