Monday 20 July 2015

#lovesummerart

Hi everyone

Today I am sharing the tutorial I made for the #lovesummerart collaboration.  Until a couple of days ago I didn't know anything about this but thanks to Theresa one of my lovely YouTube subscribers I met a group of creative YouTubers who had got together to bring even more arts and crafts to the wonderful world that is YouTube.

Cinnamon Cooney aka TheArtSherpa and her friends started this movement and it is set to happen on a regular basis.  This month the theme was summer and we were given a posting window of 17 - 20 July which I think I am going to make!!!  I thought I was going to be late but I was running a day ahead of myself ;-)  Usually it is a day late!!!

So if you want to explore this first offering of videos the all you need to do (after you have watched mine of course!!!) is put #lovesummerart in your search engine (google) and you should see a whole host of arty videos appear then off you go.  There are offerings from all kinds of artists and YouTubers from newbies to the more established channels.  Don't forget if you find people you think are inspiring then press the subscribe button, like button and share button  to support them in their efforts.

So enough of the preamble what am I bringing you today?  Summer says beach to me, not that we are having very beachy weather where I live!….and beach brings to mind pretty beach huts all in a row!


In the tutorial you will find out how to turn boxes (mine are the insides of Tim Holtz shadow boxes) into cute little beach huts…..but there is more.  Behind the doors are secret mini albums where you can keep photos of those treasured holidays or days out on the beach…….and of course there is plenty of room to display the beach combing treasures you found there.

Once you can make these it won't be long before you can convert larger boxes to go with you little beach huts!


Hope you agree this is a fun way to keep those treasured memories safe.  Enjoy the tutorial and enjoy exploring #lovesummerart.



Thank you for popping by X

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...