Saturday 30 May 2015

Alcohol Ink Ombre Effect

Hi Everyone

It is my day to feature on the Rubber Dance Blog today and I have posted a tutorial to show you how to create a lovely ombre effect using your alcohol inks.  Here is the sneak peek:


So without further ado …….please click on this link to hop over to Rubber Dance to see the cards and the tutorial.  I hope you give this technique a try as this card design is perfect if you need a card in a hurry!

Whilst you are over there don't forget we are having and anniversary blog hop to celebrate one year in Blogland and there are stamps to be won!!!!  Click on this link to find out more - grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the hop.

If you are popping by from my YouTube Tutorial then this link will take you where you want to go!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. Lovely clean colours and superb stamping, I really enjoyed seeing you work, warts & all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...