Monday 8 September 2014

Heat Embossing with Rubber Dance Stamps!

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to feature over on the Rubber Dance Blog today and I am just sharing a sneak peek and a couple of links to send you over to check out all the fun we have been having with the new Vintage Birds stamp set!


Follow this link for the full post plus Cutting Guide.

Follow this link to check out all the lovely stamps on offer from rubber dance.com.

Follow this link to our brand new monthly Colour Challenge!  We would love you to join in the fun!

Thank you for popping by X

2 comments:

  1. Just went and had a look. It's beautiful. Lovely color
    Ang a good explanation on the you tube. Thanks for
    inspiring me Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun with your embossing Anneke! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...