I dyed some american seam binding with tumbled glass distress ink and a touch of barn door distress ink too. I tied this and another bit of ric rac to my dungaree fastener. I did some red kiss stitches and sewed on three large eyes (hook and eye fasteners). It was at this point that I realised I had not done any stamping on my tag so I decided to stamp a quote. It was a bit scary as I had almost finished at this point and the last thing I needed was a dodgy stamp image! I confess to having to go over the image in places with a black pen :-)
I coloured my coat hanger and charms with a black pro marker as they looked a bit bright and I think that it worked quite well. Here are a couple of close ups for the details.