Friday 9 June 2017

#ArtJournal2017 - All the Romance of February

Hi Everyone

Here is my February page and tags for your inspiration.  I rally hope you play along with me to create an Art Journal that charts your creative adventures as well as your memories for 2017.


February always reminds me of Valentines day and so I set about creating this romantic Ar Journal Page that has photos of hubby and I as well as a couple of verses that I found in old Valentines cards I sent my special Valentine!


This is the title page of the signature and you will see in the tutorial all the months will follow the same format.


As you can see I have plenty of room to capture happy memories like this one.  Both these pages form pockets and I am creating scrapbooking tags to record special memories from each month:


Callum turned 18 in the month of February.  Don't the years just seem to fly by?!


I also recorded a trip to Calke Abbey and a brand new Tea Room visit that had the most impressive display of yummy macaroons!

Remember you don't have to combine Art Journalling with Scrapbooking if you don't want to as this format will give you lots and lots of space for creative experiments!

I hope you enjoy this tutorial and find something to inspire you to play along.


Wishing you a wonderful weekend and thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful album Helen! I can't wait to watch the video tonigh! Hugs! Susanne!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...