Saturday 12 December 2015

Second Holiday Project on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Blog Today!

Hi everyone

Just a little sneak peek of what I am sharing on the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog today!  Pop back tomorrow if you want to see the Flood the Streets with Art Post that is related to the creation of this project.

I had a ton of fun mixing and matching my products to achieve this Chrismassy home decor piece that I  know I am going to love hanging at this time of year!  Now where can I hang it to be sure of maximum Kisses? ;-)


Follow this link to see the whole project and exactly what I did to achieve this look.

I hope your Christmas preparations are going to plan…..I love this time of year!!  Thank you for popping by X

1 comment:

  1. I really love these canvases! Thank you for such a wonderful video :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...