Monday 14 December 2015

New Class Dates for 2016

Hi everyone

Just popping in to say hello and to post the new dates for my card classes for 2016.  If you are in the area and want to come along just email me (address on my right hand side bar) and I will book you a seat.  We always have lots of fun exploring lots of different techniques and card styles.

If you like me are still making Christmas Cards and looking for ideas then here are some Christmas Card tutorial that might help! First up a lovely shaker card full of snow!


This one is easy peasy and looks so elegant…..


I loved this snowy scene created with my Rubber Dance Stamps.


This is so luxurious with gold foiling or embossing and then lots of layers.



Or you could follow this link to all my Christmas Card tutorials to see if there is anything that takes you fancy as you make this final cards for your friends and family.

Happy Christmas preparations and thank you for popping by X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...