Wednesday 27 August 2014

WOYWW 273

Hi fellow WOYWWers!

I haven't played along for a while and I miss checking out what everyone is up to so today I am going to make time to catch up!  Two days ago this was my desk after a long overdue tidy up!


I was getting ready to make my August tag and had collected together some bits and pieces and was ready to follow my creative muse just as Mr Tim had suggested this month….


Here is my desk today!  One tag and one Art Journal page later!!!!!  I think my creative muse was a bit of a messy madam ;-)  I did have fun though but I suppose I had better tidy up again so I can start messing all over again.  I have had a thought to make a series of Christmas videos so I think I might need some space to get the Christmas stash out to play with!

But that can wait first I am off to get a cup of coffee and then I am off to visit with my WOYWW friends as well as some of my fellow tag artists…..happy hopping for me.  If you want to see what WOYWW is all about and make some lovely crafting friends then follow this link over to Julia's to join in the fun!

Thank you for popping by X

10 comments:

  1. Oh I do envy the Tim Holtz taggers! Love that style. Thank you Helen for being my first visitor today and your sweet words. You have a really nice crafty space too. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed all the goodies on the wall. Such a display of creativity! Love the "messy" desk! Happy WOYWW and thanks for popping by!
    Carol N #51

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we must work in a similar way, clean up before starting a new project, then make a total mess in the midst!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

    Happy creating and happy woyww!

    Sandy #44

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see someone else using their wall to display their creative makes! It's such a shame to put them away in an album or drawer isn't it. I have my ATCs on mine and always enjoy looking at them. Thanks for your visit earlier. Your tags are amazing and such vibrant colours.
    Hugs
    Lynda B 49

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW Helen. What a crazy circle we run in....eh?

    Look forward to some Christmas videos
    Krisha #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad I am not the only one to have "the full table" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tags on your wall, great collection.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Helen, You are a funny one... LOVE t he mess... it shows you had FUN and were FREE to create from the heart... love it all.. .your work/play is fun and show you enjoy creating... I love the wall... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bright tag and all the things on your wall. Just been looking at all of them. I didn't think you could create unless you made an almighty mess, so remember mess is more :)
    Have a great week,
    Von #15

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous17:46

    Your tag looks beautiful -- I haven't made August's yet (and today's the 31st -- yikes!) I make a mess while working, too, but then always have to clean up in between for my sanity. :-) Happy WOYWW ~ Laura #58

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...